Are you ready to transform the way you live so you can start to feel amazing? Then continue reading for a list of 17 ways to look and feel younger in 2017 and beyond.
1. Switch to organic foods while avoiding GMO foods and processed foods.
2. Exercise regularly by doing a variety of cardio, strength training, and stretching workouts.
3. Do something for others so you can give yourself a sense of purpose.
4. Switch to a plant-based diet that’s packed with nutrients, fiber, and antioxidants.
5. Spend more time relaxing and taking care of yourself, even if it means taking a solitary retreat or spending time alone.
6. Start a meditation practice to reduce stress, boost your immunity, and improve sleep.
7. Improve your skin by switching to products, including makeup, that are made using natural ingredients.
8. Wear a sunscreen (preferably one with natural ingredients) to protect your skin from sun damage. But also spend a few minutes in the sun to get some vitamin D.
9. Change your outlook by letting go of negative thought patterns and replacing them with positive affirmations every day.
10. Plan fun activities with your family and friends. Laughter is great medicine and one of the best ways to look and feel younger, so make it a point to get more of it.
11. Find a creative hobby that you can pursue to include more activity in your daily life, de-stress, and enjoy yourself alone or with others.
12. Quit smoking and limit your intake of alcoholic beverages.
13. Ditch dairy, which is an inflammatory food that can have a detrimental effect upon the health and appearance of your skin.
14. Take a high quality multi-vitamin/mineral supplement to fill in nutritional gaps from your diet.
15. Ditch fast food, which is loaded with unhealthy ingredients, as well as fat and calories that can cause weight gain.
16. Slim down to the appropriate weight for your height.
17. Cut back on your sugar consumption and avoid foods with added or artificial sugars.
These are just 17 of the many ways to look and feel younger. In addition to following the tips above, think about the things that make you happy and that make you feel great. Perhaps it’s taking a walk on the beach every day if you live by the ocean, or calling your best friend to chat on the phone every evening. Remember, being happy on the inside will help you radiate on the outside.