New Procedure Can Increase Length of Telomeres
Wouldn’t you love to turn back the hands of time? Could it really be possible to reverse the aging process once and for all? Though it’s very early on and still being researched, a new procedure that can help to increase length of telomeres may be the very solution to help defy the common signs of aging. To understand this you have to get into the science behind this procedure, but you will see that this may offer some tremendous hope for people as they age and try to maintain a good picture of health.
The way that this new procedure is described is that it essentially turns back the internal time clock. Can it be possible? Scientists are performing this procedure in a laboratory and having very favorable results. So the idea is that as this procedure becomes better understood that it may have excellent applications for people.
- The first step is to understand how this procedure works, and why the notion of helping to increase length of telomeres is so important. Here are a few key elements that help it to work and which are important to understand.
- In this procedure modified messenger RNA is used to very quickly increase the length of these human telomeres, which are the protective caps on the ends of chromosomes
- This part of the chromosomes are what control and are associated with aging and disease, and so helping to modify them is the key factor to long term success
- When the cells are treated they act much younger, and they also multiply and grow quickly rather than becoming stagnate and dying off
- The growth and the reverse in aging of the skin cells and chromosomes are what may have a very profound and positive impact upon the aging process within the body—and this is where the research is focused on
So as you can imagine if the procedure to help increase length of telomeres has some really wonderful applications in helping to reverse the signs of aging. Not only could this procedure help directly, but it may also be used with certain medications associated with aging as well. This could mean ground breaking things in the way of disease prevention, or simply helping the body to reverse aging in a profound new way.
Since this is so early on, scientists still have a lot of work to do and tweaks to make. For those that worry about aging and their health in the long term though, this new procedure to help increase length of telomeres may be just the answer and solution they have been looking for. It is hoped that reversing the aging process can help to keep people looking and feeling young and vital for years to come—and that’s an amazing benefit indeed!