Firming Facial Masks You Can Make At Home
Most people want to experience the benefits of a spa facial, but it isn’t in everyone’s budget. Surely there has to be a way to get the skin tightening benefits of firming facial masks on a tight budget. There are in fact firming facial masks you can make at home. Many masks can be made out of the ingredients you have around the kitchen. Most masks take little to no time at all, and very little prep.
The first firming facial mask calls for:
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon olive or coconut oil
- enough flour to make a paste
1. Place your egg white into a bowl and beat well. Add oil and honey and mix well. Add the flour slowly, stirring the entire time until a paste is formed. The paste should be consistent enough to spread thickly over the skin, but not too much that it tugs and pulls at the skin.
2. Smooth over a clean face and throat, then relax for 20 minutes and allow the paste to dry. Rinse well with warm water. Tone and moisturize as usual.
This mask makes users look years younger and gives them a younger glow. Many people said they feel very refreshed after they wore this mask, and said it removed years from their complexion.
This next of the firming facial masks is a little more simple, but still very effective. You will need 1 cold egg white and ½ teaspoon of cornstarch. Place the egg white into a bowl and then stir in cornstarch slowly. Beat well. Then place on your face and leave for about 15-20 minutes. Rinse with warm water and apply moisturizer.
Another of the firming facial masks that brings years back to the skin, but does not use egg, is an apple mask. You will need:
1 medium apple – grated
5 tablespoons of honey
1. Mix the apple grating and honey to make a mask.
2. Spread the mask all over face and neck.
3. Allow to dry for 15 minutes.
4. Wash face with cold water.
Apples are extremely good for the skin, and works as a natural exfoliator. Apples are the best way to remove dead skin cells without drying out the face. This recipe is great for people who have an allergy to eggs and/or sensitive skin.
There are many different ingredients and various ways to put together a mask. These masks are both skin firming and rejuvenating. Using masks and other facial products straight from the kitchen is the best and most effective way to treat skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. Going chemical free is both good for you and your skin and good for the environment as well.